Hi there! My name is Maia Bittner.
I've loved tech startups as long as I can remember. I now work for Chime and support early-stage startups through investing, advising, and board service. I also run the very nerdy Fintech Book Club.
Connect with me by following me on twitter, checking out my Youtube videos, or reading my blog.
You might know me because:
- I founded Pinch (acq'd by Chime)
- I founded Rocksbox
- I invest in startups
- I'm sorta famous on Twitter
Learn more about me here:
- Cheddar TV Interview on the New York Stock Exchange Floor
- Huffington Post How to Hire so Women in Tech Win
- Techcrunch Mobile Bank Chime Picks up Pinch
- crunchbase news Proust Goes Tech
- Lifehacker Build Your Credit Score With This App
- Wall Street Journal Rocksbox Dons $8.7 Million
- Forbes RocksBox
- Listen to my interviews on podcasts: Chicks Who Give a Hoot, Crazy Wisdom, Bank on It, MarketScale, Spirit of 608, Futures Collective